Thursday, April 07, 2005

My first post.

Well, well, this is my first post on my blog and I wish to use to explain how this is will be.

I want to post about my life and specially thoughts about everything, that means everything I'm interested in, well that's pretty much.

I'm interested in linguistics, software (open anyone?), Wikipedia (again, open anyone?), sciences sometimes, law (now much an obligation than anything else, specially here), history, literature (more reading than the theory), geography, human cultures and civilizations, media and publicity and what lifes brings to my mind, like politics, RPGs (which I play, sometimes) or 'interpersonal relations' (that includes love and friendship) and of course: the life, universe and everything, which is equal to 42 ;-)

Well, I want to write, just that. If you want to post, do it, but if no one finds this blog between the millions that are in this internet, I will keep writing on it.

By the way: Camahueto is just other incarnation of one of the most common myths in the human culture: Dragons.

No comments: